No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arturo Gatti Estate Battle Could End in Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arturo Gatti Estate Battle Could End in Split Decision

The slugfest over Arturo Gatti's estate seems to be entering the final round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope Gatti's family get some sort of justice .I think she did it tbh man .It adds up .Some cases are just far too similar

Comment

they were having alot of problems right after she talked him into signing a will. she got him drunk that night and hit him over the head with something. then her a her brazilian friends hanged him. its just that plain and simple. the evidence don't lie regardles of who collected it.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Hope Gatti's family get some sort of justice .I think she did it tbh man .It adds up .Some cases are just far too similar
        I hope she gets to keep HER money. It's hers.

Arturo Gatti was a repeated wifebeater.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          they were having alot of problems right after she talked him into signing a will. she got him drunk that night and hit him over the head with something. then her a her brazilian friends hanged him. its just that plain and simple. the evidence don't lie regardles of who collected it.

Comment

Gatti's family should use some of that money and *wipe* out his ex-money grabber.

I mean shes from Brazil, I doubt Brazilian Police would care about her disappearing in Canada.

Its dangerous up here, if the bears dont get ya the Moose and beavers will.

There have been a plenty who got killed by Beavers!

Comment

no offence, but describing this on going saga as a potential 'split decision' and turning it into a boxing pun is insulting. You are trivialising a murder, i dont care that this is a boxing forum. show some respect, either tell the story or don't.

Comment

Originally posted by seanusarrilius View Post
                no offence, but describing this on going saga as a potential 'split decision' and turning it into a boxing pun is insulting. You are trivialising a murder, i dont care that this is a boxing forum. show some respect, either tell the story or don't.
                ^^^^^^i agree

Comment

Originally posted by seanusarrilius View Post
                  Wow, that really bothered you, huh? I don't blame you. It's a pretty tasteless and insensitive pun.

It's interesting that you describe the case as a murder. Gatti doesn't appear to have been killed by his own hand. There is only one suspect. This case needs to be reopened.

Comment

From what I remember about the story of Gatti's death is: I didn't think it was suicide and I remember distinctly thinking his wife had something to do with his death.

I could be wrong, but I think it's sorta easy to bribe Police Officials over in Brazil.

If Gatti's wife had something to do with his death she'll pay for it one way or another either in this life or the next...peace

Comment

Working...
                    X