No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dimintreko-Sprott Bill: Boytsov, Gomez, Menzer, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dimintreko-Sprott Bill: Boytsov, Gomez, Menzer, More

After six months of being away, Universum Box-Promotion returns in Hamburg on the 24th of September with a special event at their newly established training facility. The main fight of the evening is a heavyweight clash between the reigning European champion Alexander Dimitrenko (31-1-0 (21KOs) and the former British champion Michael Sprott (36-16-0 (17KOs). Sprott was last seen as a sparring partner for world champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

juan carlos gomez vs the ding-a-ling man & boytsov vs matt greer sounds like a decent undercard even though gomez is just staying busy & boytsov is testing out the hand again.gomez was in terrible shape his last few fights & i can't see him getting in better shape unless its a meaningful fight. i hope boytsov doesn't hurt his hand again or we may have seen the last of him. local boy scott "the bulldog" olsen was on the brink of world title shots twice when his hands couldn't hold up.both times he was in a stay busy fight & broke his hand. when he finally got healthy he was past his prime & his career was ended by steve molitor.i hope boytsov doesn't have the same bad luck. the main event should be good while it lasts.i'm certain dimitrenko takes sprott out in the mid rounds & positions himself for a bigger fight. he could be involved in another eliminator or receive an immediate title shot. this is a big night for all 3 heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
    X