No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Osuna Joins ESPN, Replaces Departing Brian Kenny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Osuna Joins ESPN, Replaces Departing Brian Kenny

Bernardo Osuna, known for his sports journalism experience and charisma will serve as commentator for both ESPN and ESPN Deportes. In addition to serving as a commentator for both networks, Osuna will also serve as correspondent for ESPN Deportes in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is a win-win. i can't stand kenny, and osuna's a great replacement.

Comment

Not good at all. Kenny was a very well respected commentator on all sports and brought his love of boxing to the forefront. This guy Osuna, no ones ever heard of. Not liking this move at all and would like to know why BK is leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Not good at all. Kenny was a very well respected commentator on all sports and brought his love of boxing to the forefront. This guy Osuna, no ones ever heard of. Not liking this move at all and would like to know why BK is leaving.
        I totally Agree. Osuna is decent though!!

BK is going to the MLB network!!

Comment

I like both Osuna and Kenny.

The best that could have happened for boxing is Osuna replacing Teddy Atlas, and Kenny staying on.

But it's not a perfect world.

Not liking this move at all and would like to know why BK is leaving.
          Some people posted on ESB that he was having differences with Teddy Atlas.

Comment

the fact that no ones ever heard of him doesn't mean anything. they hire new sports anchors all the time.

Comment

DAMN IT!! Brian is leaving? He was a big factor in why I watched FNF....

Comment

He's been doing Telefutura cards for years. He's excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                  He's been doing Telefutura cards for years. He's excellent.
                  Do you think he would stand his ground and argue points with fighters with egos as big as Mayweather's? I dont think so, and thats why I liked BK....

Comment

Bernardo Osuna is damn good at what he does. And, a boxing fanatic.

Comment

Working...
                    X