No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfaro Claims Robbery in Humberto Soto Stoppage Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfaro Claims Robbery in Humberto Soto Stoppage Loss

This past Saturday night at the Estadio Centenario in Los Mochis, Mexico, former world champion Jose Alfaro of Nicaragua was stopped in two rounds by Humberto "Zorrita" Soto. The ringside doctor would not allow Alfaro to continue after examining two bad cuts on the boxer's face. But, the cuts were caused by head clashes, and Alfaro is very confused on why the victory was given to Soto if the cuts were caused by fouls.

[Click Here To Read More]

I am going to say that it was because he turned around twice asking no more. Technically he should have been dqed but the ref turned him back around to keep fighting.

Comment

he didn't wanna fight anymore.can't blame him though,Soto knew what kind of opponent he was fighting to begin with.dude bitched out when Demarco put it on him.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        I am going to say that it was because he turned around twice asking no more. Technically he should have been dqed but the ref turned him back around to keep fighting.
        He was complaining about the butts. And according to ALL the rules, if a fight is stopped by a foul, before the vompletion of 4 rds it is a No Contest.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          He was complaining about the butts. And according to ALL the rules, if a fight is stopped by a foul, before the vompletion of 4 rds it is a No Contest.
          You dont know the rules in Jajaj-Land.

Watch the fight, dude kept turning his back and walking away like 5 times, you just dont do that. The impression that I got was that he didnt want to fight, after the headbutt he just runs away while the ref and Soto are like wtf?

The cut wasnt that bad. Just because you get a cut doesnt mean fight has to be stopped right away.

This guy was fighting scared and didnt want to fight, you could tell that in his actions.

Comment

Not only was it a robbery, it was a straight jack move!

Comment

No contest is the best he can ask for. Turning his back was asking for a DQ. I hope he's not asking for a decision reversal. No harm asking though.

Comment

Working...
              X