No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: Watching Won't Help Tomasz Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: Watching Won't Help Tomasz Adamek

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39 KOs) has been very open with his Austrian training camp, even allowing Polish journalists to attend and take photos and videos of how the champion is preparing for his duel with Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28 KOs) on Sept. 10 at the soccer stadium in Wroclaw, Poland. Klitschko has no worries about Adamek watching any footage or planting any hidden cameras, because he doesn't believe it will help the Polish boxer. Klitschko has already set a location for his training camp on Poland, where plans to finish things out during fight week, but won't reveal the location.

[Click Here To Read More]

They should let Adamek fight with Brass-knuckles to make it fair.

Im just worried Vitali isnt getting too old and for him not to be cut during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      They should let Adamek fight with Brass-knuckles to make it fair.

Im just worried Vitali isnt getting too old and for him not to be cut during the fight

that would definitely make it closer to an even fight! yeah i know what you mean - top of adamek's head will be in position to ram right UNDER vitali's eye if he jumps in. and just from punches in general if he gets caught right.

medved - random question - do you know what that orange beverage is on display in the helenius/povetkin/chagaev presser pictures? i love orange drinks, and i always look to order them on the internet from europe. . . lol i know it's random but i have an obsession with ORANGE DRINKS.

Comment

I like Adamek, But I dont see him beating an ATG like Vitali. Adamek will do better then Haye thats for sure.

Comment

gl to adamek but he's getting squashed

Comment

im looking forward to this one..

adamek will come to fight and land punches

and vitali likes to mix it up as well, unlike his pusssy brother

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
              I like Adamek, But I dont see him beating an ATG like Vitali. Adamek will do better then Haye thats for sure.
              If Adamek get's ktfo early, does he still do better than Haye?

Comment

Working...
              X