No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch-Andre Ward Tickets: Information and Prices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch-Andre Ward Tickets: Information and Prices

OAKLAND, Calif. - Two years in the making, The Final of the Super Six World Boxing Classic between World Boxing Association (WBA) super middleweight champion Andre Ward and his World Boxing Council (WBC) counterpart Carl Froch is set to take place on Saturday, Oct. 29 from Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. Tickets for this monumental event go on sale this Friday, Aug. 26th at the Boardwalk Hall box office, or by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 736-1420 or online at www.ticketmaster.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

I really want to go see this,I just brought a bike I hope this does not hurt me..This. is gonna sound funny but I might have to hide this from my gurl..A bike now going to see a fight(on my bike lol)she's gonna blow a gasket...

Comment

Pretty steep prices for a fight like this, since most of the paying customers will be Froch fans who came from UK or Euro's coming from NY/NJ.

Tickets for a fight like this should be like $25 $75 $200 $500(ring side). better to sellout the place with 25$ tickets than to sell 500 $50 ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I really want to go see this,I just brought a bike I hope this does not hurt me..This. is gonna sound funny but I might have to hide this from my gurl..A bike now going to see a fight(on my bike lol)she's gonna blow a gasket...

Dont let her tell you how to spend your money...tell her to know her role.

Comment

Working...
        X