No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio Show: 'When Worlds Collide' Debuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio Show: 'When Worlds Collide' Debuts

This week's edition of BoxingsSene.com's radio show - "The Boxing Lab" - is an absolute must listen. Fans of TBL definitely want to tune in tomorrow as we debut our new segment "When World's Collide. " IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage and highly rated contender Pawel Wolak will appear in the inaugural edition. WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout will also appear.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    This week's edition of BoxingsSene.com's radio show - "The Boxing Lab" - is an absolute must listen. Fans of TBL definitely want to tune in tomorrow as we debut our new segment "When World's Collide. " IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage and highly rated contender Pawel Wolak will appear in the inaugural edition. WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout will also appear.

[Click Here To Read More]
    no doubt! austin trout!

Comment

stream isn't working this time...or at least through the link BPP provided

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
        stream isn't working this time...or at least through the link BPP provided
        i believe the show is on tuesday

thought the day was a bit hidden in the release

i hope this doesn't turn into pot stirring

they seemed to be having a good go of it so far

you don't want to turn into fight hype, trying to get hits and popularity by creating // facilitating controversy or "drama"

when world collide, lol
        i can just imagine poor bam bam rios saying something he shouldn't

it's been a good show thus far
        everybody involved seems to know boxing
        and the guests have been good

Comment

Working...
        X