No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'm Not Overlooking Darren Barker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'm Not Overlooking Darren Barker

Middleweight Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez is being flooded with questions pertaining to a possible fight with WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., but the Argentine boxer will not be overlooking his upcoming fight with Darren Barker on October 1. Chavez, who returns on September 17 against Ronald Hearns, has to fight Martinez by March of 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's right Sergio, keep racking up the Knockouts and when the time comes, destroy that puto Chavez.....utterly destroy him

Comment

hope sergio gets 2 fight chavez after barker.he will expose jr. as the bum that he is

Comment

In before "P4P QUEEN STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Comment

Martinez is a hipocrit!!!!!!!!

Comment

Steroidgo?!

Idk if this cat is dumb or just plain ignorant. What makes you think steroids when it comes to sergio martinez? Where do you get this from? I hope they throw chavez jr at him,he will expose and dismantle him very easy!! Props to la maravilla for never ducking anybody and handling business the way a great fighter should!! People give him crap for calling out pacquiao and mayweather,but forget hes a natural 154 pound fighter

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Martinez is a hipocrit!!!!!!!!
              cottos my fav fighter. But he straight ducked martinez dont catch feelings because Sergio is a 37 year old at his best scaring the **** out the best in the game

Comment

Originally posted by robg1985 View Post
                Idk if this cat is dumb or just plain ignorant. What makes you think steroids when it comes to sergio martinez? Where do you get this from? I hope they throw chavez jr at him,he will expose and dismantle him very easy!! Props to la maravilla for never ducking anybody and handling business the way a great fighter should!! People give him crap for calling out pacquiao and mayweather,but forget hes a natural 154 pound fighter
                who started his career at welterweight. Margarito is natually bigger than Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                  cottos my fav fighter. But he straight ducked martinez dont catch feelings because Sergio is a 37 year old at his best scaring the **** out the best in the game
                  Martinez is also naturally bigger then the fighters people keep saying are ducking him. Doesn't Martinez like weigh 170 fight night? Cotto, Pacquiao, Manny have never came that close fight night weigh-in. Margarito has came close to that tho, wasn't he like 167-166 against Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    In before "P4P QUEEN STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
                    Don't feed the troll

Comment

Working...
                    X