No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Eyes Rematch With Joel Casamayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Eyes Rematch With Joel Casamayor

MICHAEL KATSIDIS provided only eight minutes or so of action in his long-awaited return to Australia. But no one was complaining after witnessing a rare sight following his brutal knockout win over Mexican junior welterweight Michael Lozada on the Gold Coast on Saturday - Katsidis smiling.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he can't beat Casa at this point he needs to retire.

So go for it.

Comment

These are comeback fights.

Katsidis needs at least 3 more comeback fights to contest for a world title.

At least by then, Rios and him can meet up in the Junior Welterweight division.

It will be a good fight.

Comment

Go for it kats go on a winning streak then you can fight mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Go for it kats go on a winning streak then you can fight mitchell
          ..........Why?

Comment

Good fight, I like it.

Comment

Casa is shot, this fight is one I'm not interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                Katsidis has taken alot of damage in his career too. I think its fair, and even tho Katsidis may dominate he probably needs this to rebound back into the spot light. He has some demons that he needs to overcome in a rematch. I remember when ppl were saying Casa was passed it before he fought Katsidis, yet Casa beat Kats.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Katsidis has taken alot of damage in his career too. I think its fair, and even tho Katsidis may dominate he probably needs this to rebound back into the spot light. He has some demons that he needs to overcome in a rematch. I remember when ppl were saying Casa was passed it before he fought Katsidis, yet Casa beat Kats.
                  Na, honestly he really is passed it now.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                    Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    "El Cepillo" is 40 now. He might have a little something left in the tank, but his best days are far behind him. You never know with a HOF fighter like Joel. He might reach deep and pull another good showing out of his hat, but I wouldn't bet on it. Katsidis needs to look past getting "revenge" against a faded Casamayor. Move on Michael....

Comment

Working...
                    X