No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Demolishes Lozada in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Demolishes Lozada in Three

All the pain and frustration of a dark 10 months were momentarily forgotten for Australia's Michael Katsidis when he downed Mexican junior welterweight Michael Lozada on the Gold Coast on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lets go kats mitchell is looking for that rematch it makes sence go for that make some money

Comment

Lozada is a pretty crappy tune up fight. Katsidis should have went for Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
        Paulie fights at WW now, plus he could possibly lose to him. But I agree that he could have picked a better fighter. Lozada just got knocked out by Paulie recently LOL

Comment

Was a complete mismatch, bad move in going up to 140. All the top guys at 140 beat Katsidis IMO.

Comment

Anyone have a link to this fight, I missed i.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
              Paulie is probably too big, he made Juan Diaz look sorry in the rematch. I felt the first fight wasn't a robbery except on that one judges score-card because Paulie had to talk **** before the fight to piss off that one judge. But I felt Diaz really won the first fight in a close one.

I couldn't believe all the hate Juan Diaz took from fans on forums, its because Paulie has a big obnoxious mouth.

Comment

Anyone have a link to this fight?

Katsidis-Morales would be epic.

Comment

I don't think the fight was on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                    Paulie fights at WW now, plus he could possibly lose to him. But I agree that he could have picked a better fighter. Lozada just got knocked out by Paulie recently LOL
                    Yeah, that's my point - I know Lozada lost to Paulie but for me, Katsidis-Paulie would be a much better fight or Katsidis-Alexander (as long as it's not in St. Louis). I mean, former World Champions who recently lost (in the case of what really happened in Devon's last two fights) and one who's still a name an a good one at that who's just come from a win from a mediorce boxer in Cotto.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Paulie is probably too big, he made Juan Diaz look sorry in the rematch. I felt the first fight wasn't a robbery except on that one judges score-card because Paulie had to talk **** before the fight to piss off that one judge. But I felt Diaz really won the first fight in a close one.

I couldn't believe all the hate Juan Diaz took from fans on forums, its because Paulie has a big obnoxious mouth.
                    You know, I'm actually guilty of giving Diaz a lot of **** for losing to Malignaggi and I just don't know how he could lose especially from being where he previously was as unified Lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X