No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Accepts Offer To Face Eric Morel, 10/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Accepts Offer To Face Eric Morel, 10/15

WBA bantamweight super champion Anselmo “Chemito” Moreno returned today to Pedro Alcazar Gym in Curundu, Panama, for the first time after his last title defense against Lorenzo Parra on June 17.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA bantamweight super champion Anselmo “Chemito” Moreno returned today to Pedro Alcazar Gym in Curundu, Panama, for the first time after his last title defense against Lorenzo Parra on June 17.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Moreno's a ducker! unless he fights a top guy at 118 lbs, i could care less about him. Fight Donaire!!!

Comment

morel can win this fight and has power should be a good match-up question is wheres the fight going to be staged

Comment

haha moreno heard donaire wanted to fight him in october so he quickly signed to fight someone else. boxing!

Comment

Did moreno just ran for the hills?

Comment

this dude is ****ting in his pants now that nonito is off the shelf and ready to fight

Comment

Who's promoting this fight and any T.V network going to buy this fight I hope Morel beats this guy this guy talks more than Celestino caballero and doesn't produce nothing in return.

Comment

Damn so quick to sign a fight after his name was mentioned as a possible Donaire opponent. I bet he was offered peanuts compared to what he might have gotten vs Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                X