No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Camacho Jr. Targets a Run at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Camacho Jr. Targets a Run at Welterweight

This Friday night in Atlanta world renowned middleweight boxer Hector Camacho Jr. (53-4-1) will return to the ring as he continues to embark on his journey of winning the title. As he prepares for the underdog Sakir Ashanti (16-11), Camacho Jr. keeps his main goal in sight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why?

Just retire.

Comment

fat chance

Comment

Comment

his father is old and still fights better then him lol

Comment

Comment

He's a waste for the little talent he has...I wonder if he can make '47...had trouble getting to '54 + where is he going to get a heart???
              Hector should have never named him Jr, he sure isn't...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                his father is old and still fights better then him lol
                lmao

Comment

keep sleeping on my boy, I know him personally and I can tell you he's a newly invigorated fighter, I can't wait for this one. he didn't even train for Lemieux, he literally took that fight for the money and he had the wrong mind set going in, his people just talked him into that fight for the money and didn't even prepare him how they were supposed to. I happen to know that for sure, you can believe me or not that's up to you but I been here since '07 and not once have I ever been known to talk bullshit, the man is ready to make one more final run at a meaningful fight, I'm not saying he's going to KO Manny Pacquiao but he still got some money left to make in Boxing believe that

Comment

Ur father was phruckin man!
                    Macho-Time!
                    U?
                    Nacho - time, keep eating....this guy showed potential at one point, I dislike em cuz he let it all go to waste....

Comment

Working...
                    X