No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pirog vs Martirosyan Lands in Krasnodar, September 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pirog vs Martirosyan Lands in Krasnodar, September 24

According to powerful Russian promoter Kirill Pchelnikov, WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (18-0, 14 KOs) will conduct the second defense of his title against WBO #1 and obligatory challenger Gennady Martirosyan (22-2, 11 KOs) on September 24 in Krasnodar, a short distance from his hometown of Temryuk. It’ll be the first ever title fight between two Russians to be held not only in Russia but also across the globe.

[Click Here To Read More]

another bum for pirog. This is the guy martinez is ducking smh

Comment

pirog ko in 5

Comment

Would love to see Pirog step up the competition soon...

Comment

For some reason I thought it was the slightly more relevant Martirosyan.

Oh well..

Comment

Gennady Martirosyan ... WTF

Comment

I thought he was fightings Vanes at first, not Gennady hahaha BULL**** FIGHT!

Gennady is SLOW, Pirog should be able to box circles around him then score the KO late just like Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam did against him
              Last edited by sicko; 07-25-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

That's cool for Russian boxing and all, but I think they are doing a poor job managing Pirog if he wants the big fights he should be showcased on HBO, Showtime or hell even Friday Night Fights. He needs to get his name out there so people want to see him, fighting in Russia isn't going to accomplish that.

People saw that devastating Jacobs KO and were like 'wow, I want to see more of him!' and then he disappears.

Comment

Ok after this lets get pirog and martinez on.They should be fighting each
                  other next.

Comment

lol, wrong matirosian..............

Comment

Working...
                    X