No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck: Berto is The Start of My Global Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck: Berto is The Start of My Global Career

Ljubljana (Slovenia) - Dejan Zavec (aka Jan Zaveck) has spoken out about September’s bout against Andre Berto at his official press conference. “I am going to the United States to win!” was the clear message from the IBF World Champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Zavec

He's willing to go to the USA and fight a tough fight while giving his opponent home court. Zavecs representing Slovenia like a boss.

Last edited by paulf; 07-22-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Nice,this guy could be good..Where is this fight taking place??Does anyone know??

Comment

He can win this fight Berto might not be able to handle Zaveck's constant work and may languish against the ropes at times to rest. Berto seems to just like to explode with power punches only in spots where Zaveck will have to be careful because Berto is fast and hits hard even if he has no real boxing skills or gameplans.

Comment

not with al haymon in charge.

Comment

in the red corner...andre "the boxing starrrrrr" BERRRRRRRRTOOOOOOOO! berto.

Comment

Another european bum who needs to get exposed. I live in europe myselft but I consider
              Americans,Mexicans, Puerto Ricans ,Philipines >>>>>>>>>>>> bum europe.

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
                Another european bum who needs to get exposed. I live in europe myselft but I consider
                Americans,Mexicans, Puerto Ricans ,Philipines >>>>>>>>>>>> bum europe.
                Meh, a fighter's skill isn't based off of what country/continent he's from.

Comment

zavec is not a bum. he has been calling out american boxers for a while now. nobody except delgado dared to fight zavec in his home court before 12,000 fans. not even his mandatory bailey,lol!
                  the fact he took on berto challenge in the US shows he's got balls, and wants to prove how good he really is.
                  i have read zavec is sparring with the former european champion jackson osei bonsu and other strong sparring partners so he's really into it ,and i think he will shock the boxing world again on 9/3.
                  also where did berto go? i haven't seen much going from his camp,that's a bit surprising.

Comment

Zavec has no pop in his punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X