No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk vs Konecny on September 30, Czech Republic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk vs Konecny on September 30, Czech Republic

According to the World Boxing Organization (WBO) President, Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, the organization's longtime titlist Serhiy Dzinziruk (37-1, 23 KOs), the Ukranian Junior Middleweight Champion, has a set date for his next defense. An interim-fight has also been scheduled and the two winners have to face each other in 90 days.

[Click Here To Read More]

This will be a pretty good scrap. I remember a while ago people were telling me everyone was ducking Konecy. Doesnt look that way. He got a big shot time to show and priove.

Comment

Konecny will finally have his chance. He'll will either win by decision or maybe stop Dzinziruk late.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 07-21-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Does anybody know if their first fight a close one or did Dzinziruk dominate?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          This will be a pretty good scrap. I remember a while ago people were telling me everyone was ducking Konecy. Doesnt look that way. He got a big shot time to show and priove.
          Well he's only getting this shot cuz he worked his way into a mandatory position.

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
          Does anybody know if their first fight a close one or did Dzinziruk dominate?
          It was very close, i had Dzinziruk winning by 1 round. That was in 2008 though and Dzinziruk has probably slipped a little bit. I'd slightly favor Konecny going into this can't wait.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Dzinziruk responds after the brutal beatdown that Sergio gave him.

Comment

Konecny lost by a hair in their first fight. This should be good, unless Konecny (pronounced "Kohnechnee") has become past prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                Konecny lost by a hair in their first fight. This should be good, unless Konecny (pronounced "Kohnechnee") has become past prime.
                Lukas is 33 and layed an absolutely savage beating on Bayram in his most recent fight. Dzinziruk is 35 and has been very inactive over the last 4 years, if anyone is slipping it's him.

Comment

Working...
                X