No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Heads To Mexico, Eyes Salido Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Heads To Mexico, Eyes Salido Rematch

Former two time World Champion, Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez, will travel tomorrow to Mexico to watch the first title defense of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Orlando Salido, this Saturday, July 23, at the Centro de Usos Multiples in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will be rooting for my Boricua brother 100% .. Im affraid it will be in vane though cuz unless he changed up his defense altogther, he is getting KO'ed faster this time around.

Comment

Arum is STILL in shock and regreting that he put his little cash cow with a guy who had 11 losses. Hopefully, the same happens with Chavez.jr, for avoiding the best fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Jago1986 View Post
        Arum is STILL in shock and regreting that he put his little cash cow with a guy who had 11 losses. Hopefully, the same happens with Chavez.jr, for avoiding the best fighters
        Arum deserved it, undefeated fighters are untested fighters. That 0 is a curse not a blessing, no one is good enough to hold an 0 unless they cherry-pick opponents constantly. The most hated boxers in history are undefeated fighters. And its not because they magically kept their 0, its because alot people feel they avoided threats that could beat them.

Comment

Well, I remember thinking that Juanma was going to beat Salido, but after that performance I think that in Salido - Juanma II, Salido is going to KO Juanma again unless he has actually build up a defense.

Comment

Salido ran with that belt to mexico juanma wants his belt back and he will get it back this time he will box like he said he was going to do and beat salido by ko in the later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Salido ran with that belt to mexico juanma wants his belt back and he will get it back this time he will box like he said he was going to do and beat salido by ko in the later rounds
              He pummeled Juanma and strutted back to Mexico, keep it real you fake Rican,

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Salido deserves to make money defending the belt. I see no problem with that. Juanma should be training and taking a soft fight in between to get the timing of things if he is going to change everything.

If nothing changes with Juanma he is going to get KOed again

Comment

juanna is going to have neurological damage by the end of the rematch, if he doesnt have it by now.

Comment

Juanma has to box Salido in the rematch.

It's a must or he will lose again.

Comment

Working...
                    X