No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez vs. Solis or Calderon Possible for 10/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez vs. Solis or Calderon Possible for 10/1

The two division world champion (105 and 108 pounds) of the WBA, Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, saw action last Saturday at Plaza de Toros in Cancun, Quintana Roo, against Mexico's Omar Salado, and knocked his opponent out without any problems. Gonzalez's manager, Silvio Conrado Jr., met with a representative of Teiken Promotions to finalize his boxer's position on the big card which is being planned for October 1 in Las Vegas. In the main event Rafael Marquez will challenge Toshiaki Nishioka, the WBC champion at super bantamweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Awesome. I think right now the better fight for him would be Solis, let Ivan get a few wins and build back his confidence first then make the fight happen.

Comment

Hopefully Calderon doesnt take the fight if not hes gonna get destroyed like in the Segura fight.

I thought Calderon gonna go back down to 105..

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
        Hopefully Calderon doesnt take the fight if not hes gonna get destroyed like in the Segura fight.

I thought Calderon gonna go back down to 105..
        dont try to compare gonzalez to segura......

Comment

I'd prefer Gonzalez-Solis.

That could turn out to be a good card, hopefully Showtime picks it up.

Comment

Awesome...I'm hoping it's a unification against Solis. And, it would be a damn good fight and a good card.

I hope this pans out.

And, the writer deserves a raise, boxingscene

Comment

Calderon fight not going to happen gonzalez not a big name in the u.s so not enough money for calderon yet it will be a mexican card in las vegas

Comment

I read Calderon to be going to 105 so maybe Raul Garcia, since he's WBO...maybe...

Comment

Roman vs solis is the fight most likely to happen because Calderon is done as a boxer he just doesn't have his legs anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X