No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio Show: Angulo, Rios - 6PT/9ET Start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio Show: Angulo, Rios - 6PT/9ET Start

BoxingScene.com's new audio show, Boxing Lab Radio, debuts in a few hours. The show is hosted by BoxingScene correspondants Ernest Gabion, Luis Sandoval and Ryan Burton. The show starts at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern, and runs for two hours.

[Click Here To Read More]

What happen to the last show?

Comment

BoxingScene radio show? 2 hours? If it works like NSB then it will be 1hour 50minutes of *******s/*****'s, 5 minutes on Hating Wlad/Vitali and 5 more minutes of talking about Floyd/Manny

Comment

That last show didnt last long, did it? Is this one brand new or are we clinging onto someone else again

Comment

Why is it link to leave it in the ring?

Comment

Leave it in The Ring hosts the show. I think this may be the first show full run by guys on the BoxingScene staff and not third parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              Why is it link to leave it in the ring?
              wasnt that the show it was 1st? Its just like a different header to it? Id still rather have our own show

Comment

Gotcha pump. I wouldn't mind 2 days worth of boxing talk. Despite us being a small community people like us do listen.

**** with what happening with the boxing truth I don't think we could take another hit like that.

Oh PAC and Floyd will always be brought up. It is what it is. Depait that there are plenty of fights and fighters to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  BoxingScene radio show? 2 hours? If it works like NSB then it will be 1hour 50minutes of *******s/*****'s, 5 minutes on Hating Wlad/Vitali and 5 more minutes of talking about Floyd/Manny
                  um I am not a ******* or ***** so I think ur safe

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    That last show didnt last long, did it? Is this one brand new or are we clinging onto someone else again
                    it's BScene's show with BScene correspondents doing the hosting (Luis Sandoval Ryan Burton and myself)

we are using the LIITR site because they offered to host our show big shout out and thank you to Dave at LIITR

Comment

Working...
                    X