No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Open Letter To Fans, Media and HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Open Letter To Fans, Media and HBO

I want to thank you for all the support and joy you have brought to me and my family over the last week. After being robbed of the biggest win of my career, I didn't know what was next but after hearing all the support of everybody I can't help but smile and keep my head high. I know July 9 was the biggest victory of my career. So I just want to let the world know I'm ok, my head is healed completely from the head butts and I'm just kicking back with my family enjoying my victory because it's the people who I care for who show me love. Thanks to my family,fans, friends, my team, HBO and last but not least all the Media members!

[Click Here To Read More]

Very classy from Lara.
    He will be a champion soon

Comment

good stuff from lara. Hope to see him very soon. Him and everyone who saw that fight knows he won it.

Comment

Lara should forget about Williams. Lara vs Molina is the fight that needs to happen again and winner there should get a title shot.

Comment

I love letters like this, killing em with words "IF not then" < lol

Comment

Lara v.s molina 2 winner fights pwill or k9

Comment

Lara should get a immediate title shot and that loss changed to a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                Lara should forget about Williams. Lara vs Molina is the fight that needs to happen again and winner there should get a title shot.
                Didn't they fight already Lara vs Molina and it was a Draw? I have no problem with the fight. He belongs in either a main event type of fight on ESPN, HBO, and Showtime. He also belong in an undercard of a big fight too.

Lara showed skill and determination not to be bullied by the bigger man inside the ring. He should definitely be back twice more.

Comment

Wow Lara showing that he is a class act..He has the right way of thinking good for him..If Pwill wants to continue fighting he needs to have a rematch with Lara imo..But tbh I'd rather he did'int and just retired..

Comment

At the end of the day, Lara and all the fans know who won. He can take solace in that.

Comment

Working...
                    X