No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak on a Title Shot Road, Rodriguez Up First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak on a Title Shot Road, Rodriguez Up First

Friday night July 15th at the Roseland Ballroom in front of a nationally televised audience on ESPN2’s Friday night Fight’s, Pawel “The Raging Bull” Wolak (29-1, 19Ko’s) is primed and ready to take one step closer to his elusive world title hopes when he faces Delvin Rodriquez (24-5-2, 14KO’s) in the ten round main event of the evening.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy is one of those boxers who are always difficult to fight against, I think he should get a wing against Delvin, but let's see how he does on Friday. If he beats him, I think he should fight for a world championship, maybe against Canelo or K9, or he could even move to 160 to fight Chavez Jr (who by the way has avoided Wolak two times) ... but I think he should fight for the 154 belt.

Comment

I like wolak,Seems like a good guy.He should fight vanes or cotto if he
      beats delvin.

Comment

I was at yankee stadium saw wolak fight and just brought the energy and was exciting to watch too bad I cant say the same for vanes that night

Comment

Dude is on a serious roll and would pose a challenge to any of the belt holders. Dude just needs to stay on track, keep winning, and keep calling the belt-holders out. Dangerous fighters without a big fanbase like him usually have to wait a while for a shot, but he'll get his if he doesn't **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            I was at yankee stadium saw wolak fight and just brought the energy and was exciting to watch too bad I cant say the same for vanes that night
            lol thats why arum threw him under the bus.

Comment

He is good, but needs to be tested

I think that Pawel is a good fighter, but he has to be tested with a pure boxer that carries a punch, Foreman was done before the bell rang. We will have a better assessment after the fight with Rodriguez. Much luck Pawel.

Comment

Hopefully Wolak gets a title shot if/when he puts on a good showing on FNF.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  youre a ****in moron... i was there the same night and Wolak looked like utter crap against a horrible James Moore... he just looked horendous and you go on here claiming vanes' fight was boring, take off your "hate vanes glasses" and comment something intelligent for once. btw James Moore is not even on the same planet as Joe Greene... Wolak is an overrated bum who will get exposed the second he steps into the ring with someone that either isnt coming off a torn ACL or is a boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I like wolak,Seems like a good guy.He should fight vanes or cotto if he
                    beats delvin.
                    and why not Canelo lol? ya wolak was offered on 3 different occasions over the past couple years a fight vs vanes and his team flatly declined the offer... so i dont think he will step in the ring vs Vanes...

Comment

Working...
                    X