No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Fight Results From Phoenix, Arizona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Fight Results From Phoenix, Arizona

US Airway Centre, Phoenix, Arizona - Rising super featherweight contender Yuandale Evans (15-0, 11KOs) stopped Emmanuel Lucero (26-7-1, 14KOs) in the sixth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

El Martillo's victory in AZ

Gonzalez fought a tough hard fight. He's gonna need to side step right, get better head movement after throwing shots and stay on the inside against future opposition to progress. I'm sure they'll work on that though after this fight. Congrats El martillo!

Comment

MARTILLO NEEDS TO THROW MORE COMBOS. MAYBE A BETTER TRAINER

Comment

I thought Sierra was going to k.o. Gonzalez earlier. He was taking some good shots from Sierra in the first few rounds. Wild night of boxing . I was losing count of the number of k.o.'s on the fight card as well as the main event.

Comment

Martillo showed heart but was lucky Sierra didn't have a full length camp. Either way Gonzalez had hand raised here in PHOENIX!!!

Comment

The Main event was a good scrap.

Comment

Good fight. Too bad bigger names and promoters take peoples money for crap fights and the fans hand it to them.

Comment

Good entertaining fight, Gonzalez deserved to win, although Sierra did his best. Anyway it was obvious that Sierra was not at 100%, since he was extremely tired during the last rounds.

Comment

Man, this was a great fight. Definatily one of the fights of the year.

Comment

Working...
                  X