No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ahmet Oner Rips David Haye Over "Farce' With Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ahmet Oner Rips David Haye Over "Farce' With Klitschko

Before the fight took place, promoter Ahmet Öner was pleading with David Haye to take Wladimir Klitschko's head off. Instead, Klitschko won a lackluster twelve round decision over Haye last Saturday in Hamburg, Germany to unify the WBA/WBO/IBO/IBF titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he insults Wlad and builds Solis? Hey Oner, why don't you take the FAT Solis over to Biggest Loser or Jenny O you dumbfuk. Solis couldn't even hold his own weight when Vitali nailed him with a right. I love the thought that Oner had to eat crow about Haye and Solis, waiting for the KO's that never happened.

Comment

Ahmet Oner is one of the biggest scammers on earth, this dudes hero is Don King, he will do anything to screw his fighters over.

Comment

I guess Oner forgot to get his Prozak prescription refill. Like a salivating Dog, he had to sit at ringside and watch 2 guys fail to KO the brothers. What an ignorant dork so deperate/obsessive/compulsive to have Wlad and Vitali knocked out. Suck on that Oner.

Comment

Didn't Solis TKO Haye in the Olympics?

Comment

Oner should shut up.

David Haye did better against Wladimir than his fat loser Odlanier Solis did against Vitali.

Comment

Gayevid is a disgrace, but honestly - Oner, meet kettle... ****ing pig Solis couldn't even withstand one punch from Vitaly. I would say Gayevid, despite being a scared little biatch, still did better than Solis against Vitaly. I think Oner has an unhealthy obsession with the Klitschkos, it's so funny to see him in the post fight press conferences.

Oner is also a lying cheating scum bag, the fact that there have been many attempts on his life is a testament to that (not to mention that he disparrages his former fighters, he called Gomez a drunk and a looser after he left him).

Oner, why don't you dig up another Cuban for the Klitschkos to destroy...

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                Gayevid is a disgrace, but honestly - Oner, meet kettle... ****ing pig Solis couldn't even withstand one punch from Vitaly. I would say Gayevid, despite being a scared little biatch, still did better than Solis against Vitaly. I think Oner has an unhealthy obsession with the Klitschkos, it's so funny to see him in the post fight press conferences.

Oner is also a lying cheating scum bag, the fact that there have been many attempts on his life is a testament to that (not to mention that he disparrages his former fighters, he called Gomez a drunk and a looser after he left him).

Oner, why don't you dig up another Cuban for the Klitschkos to destroy...
                I am by no means a David Haye fan, but I would back him to knock out Spongebob Fatpants easily. Just like Vitali did.

Solis is just a few IQ points above the ****** level, and that's why he is with a piece of crap like Oner in the first place.

Oner stalked a secretary at the Vitali - Solis fight and threw a punch just missing her head when she didn't want to suck his tiny dick.

A real class act.
                Last edited by ChopperRead; 07-06-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Oner has zero credibility. I still remember that Danny Williams fight where he actually hit the ring bell to signal the end of the round in the middle of a crucial exchange. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                    Didn't Solis TKO Haye in the Olympics?

lame stoppage IMO but i dont follow AM boxing so maybe thats a common thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X