No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Haye KO in Six, He Already Won The Mind Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Haye KO in Six, He Already Won The Mind Games

In Hamburg, Germany, BoxingScene.com/Bokser.org discussed tonight's heavyweight clash with WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch (28-1, 20 KOs). The 34-year-old Froch has arrived in Germany to work as an expert analyst for Sky Sports television, and he also arrived to support his close friend, David Haye (25-1, 20 KOs), as he tries to capture three additional titles from Wladimir Klitschko (55-3, 49 KOs). Froch expects a Haye victory within six rounds and even sooner if the British fighter is able to close the distance.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

very soon there wont be ANYMORE brittish/english Champions,, Amir then Froch... lmbo

Comment

Wards going to beat Froch, and I favor Khan to beat Judah. The last british fighter will be Khan standing. It's hard to bet against someone like Ward because he is a very very special fighter who can adjusts to any opponent he faces.

Froch kind of can do that but at the same time we seen Froch completely outboxed by Taylor and needed a KO to beat Taylor. That was a sad day for me because I'm a Taylor fan.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Wards going to beat Froch, and I favor Khan to beat Judah. The last british fighter will be Khan standing. It's hard to bet against someone like Ward because he is a very very special fighter who can adjusts to any opponent he faces.

Froch kind of can do that but at the same time we seen Froch completely outboxed by Taylor and needed a KO to beat Taylor. That was a sad day for me because I'm a Taylor fan.
          AGREED, i actually think that Taylor should come back to MW. think hed do some good right now. He Can beat Martinez

Comment

must be a cultural thing but

in the US you can cheer for someone while admitting theyll probably lose

in the UK it seems like nearly every british fighter always picks every british fighter to win no matter how ******ed/desperate their explanation is

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
              must be a cultural thing but

in the US you can cheer for someone while admitting theyll probably lose

in the UK it seems like nearly every british fighter always picks every british fighter to win no matter how ******ed/desperate their explanation is
              lmbo

Comment

Working...
              X