No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: If Wladimir Beats Haye, I'm Still Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: If Wladimir Beats Haye, I'm Still Better

Emanuel Steward, former trainer of Lennox Lewis and current trainer of WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko, told reporters that Lewis is the best heavyweight that he ever trained. But, if Wladimir defeats WBA champion David Haye on Saturday in Hamburg, Germany, Steward believes the experts will start comparing Wladimir to Lewis. Steward's former student, Lewis, doesn't agree and feels that he's accomplished a lot more than Wladimir - at least up to this point.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Wladimir beat Haye, I would put him on par with Lewis as they have beaten similar competition, except Wlad didn't have the benefit of having washed up big named fighters to beat up on.

Comment

lennox shut up wlad career is better then ures

Comment

It doesn't matter what Wlad does, Lennox would never say Wlad is better. Nor would I ever expect him to.

Comment

Both of you are on crack!!

Comment

Somebody wants attention.

Comment

Lennox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WLad

Comment

The only guy that really blew out Wlad on punches was Sanders. Against Purrity and Brewster he lost more due to exhaustion. He got knocked down a few times by Peter but these were mostly him taking a count. Lewis was blasted out twice on punches. In effect his record isn't that much better.

Comment

IMO the way Lewis has been talking as of late, he seems to favor Wlad in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Somebody wants attention.
                    I was thinking the same.

I think he really misses the spot light. We might see a come back.

Comment

Working...
                    X