No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kimbo Slice To Make His Boxing Debut on August 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kimbo Slice To Make His Boxing Debut on August 13

Forget the kicking and wrestling, Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson will soon be where he should have been all along... busting heads in a boxing ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

If it weren’t for this Saturday, I would say we’ve just experienced the official death of heavyweight boxing with the announcement of this fight.

A 37 year old washed up MMA guy? I’ve just been slightly sick in my own mouth!

Comment

Washed up MMA guy? You mean Dumbo the Slice wannabe-never-was. Washed up means there was something once there. Not the case with Dumbo the Slice fraud who is now going from one badly failed career to fail even greater at Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
        If it weren’t for this Saturday, I would say we’ve just experienced the official death of heavyweight boxing with the announcement of this fight.

A 37 year old washed up MMA guy? I’ve just been slightly sick in my own mouth!

LMAO Exactly what I was thinking, Whats Kimbo 36 or 37 now? An old 37 at that, He's waited for too long to be trying to box at this point.. He'd make a better MMA fighter than a Boxer IMO...

Comment

Lmfao guy is damn near 40 and has a glass jaw,damn circus event is what it is

Comment

I dont get these people who make out boxing is some piss easy sport to walk into, cant wait to see this goon sparked.

Comment

he wnt do a damn thing in boxing.. out of shape fool

Comment

Whos he gonna fight some crackhead they found in Miami?

Comment

I kinda want to see this...he can fight that nfl guy (not tommy z,the other one,don't remember his name)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    Lmfao guy is damn near 40 and has a glass jaw,damn circus event is what it is
                    Kimbo Slice vs Butterbean in a epic 4rd fight, make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X