No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: Haye's Power Looks Frightening - Plus Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: Haye's Power Looks Frightening - Plus Photo

WBA world heavyweight champion David Haye was handed a priceless pre-fight boost on Tuesday night, when former world super-middleweight champion Joe Calzaghe visited the fighter's Vauxhall gymnasium and watched 'The Hayemaker' train for the best part of two hours.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye looks great - good to see him taking in such tremendous condition. I'm psyched.

Comment

haye's power frightens calzaghe almost as much as flying or glen johnson!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          haye's power frightens calzaghe almost as much as flying or glen johnson!
          daggum comes out of the woodwork for a thread that mentions Calzaghe, massive surprise.

Oh and Haye looks good, hopefully he is ready and we'll get a good fight on July 2nd

Comment

He needs that and a lot more so maybe he'll show up. Still I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBA world heavyweight champion David Haye was handed a priceless pre-fight boost on Tuesday night, when former world super-middleweight champion Joe Calzaghe visited the fighter's Vauxhall gymnasium and watched 'The Hayemaker' train for the best part of two hours.

I like David Haye a lot and respect Calzaghe.. But talk about a pair of guys who are as excited about retiring as they were about their actual careers. They can really bond over that.

Comment

jokeslappy looks like a ******. that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Another "Team Haye" regurgitation. I wonder who writes this stuff. Qonderful tings those pads. If they could only invent a way for them to hit back...........

When, in Haye's huge total of 25 fights or so have we ever seen him throw 5-6 punch combination. 1-2 would be more accurate.

Comment

:wank: :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X