No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones' Trainer Talks Pacquiao Fight, Munoz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Jones' Trainer Talks Pacquiao Fight, Munoz, More

Unbeaten Mike Jones (24-0, 18K0s), of Philadelphia, PA, is ranked the #1 welterweight in the world behind WBO champion Manny Pacquiao. Jones prepares to meet Raul Munoz (21-13-1, 16 K0s) from Leon, Mexico, on Saturday, June 25, at South Philly Arena. Trainer Vaughn Jackson, who has been with Jones for his entire pro career, talks candidly about all things Jones: [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Unbeaten Mike Jones (24-0, 18K0s), of Philadelphia, PA, is ranked the #1 welterweight in the world behind WBO champion Manny Pacquiao. Jones prepares to meet Raul Munoz (21-13-1, 16 K0s) from Leon, Mexico, on Saturday, June 25, at South Philly Arena. Trainer Vaughn Jackson, who has been with Jones for his entire pro career, talks candidly about all things Jones: [Click Here To Read More]
    I really dont see mannys camp even thinking. Aout taking this fight..young unproven fighter yes.

But it is a baaaad matchup for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
      I really dont see mannys camp even thinking. Aout taking this fight..young unproven fighter yes.

But it is a baaaad matchup for pac.
      thank you for being honest...some dude will say Mike is too green and he had problems with Karass and blah blah blah....If you KNOW this sport...then you know Mike got whats needed to beat Manny...simple and plain....its just a matter of him performing when given the chance...the only thing that can beat Mike at WW imo are the LIGHTS...if he can handle the brightness...then we have the next B.Hop at 147-154 imo...I think high of Mike as dudes can see

Comment

Working...
      X