No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora Rips Fury: He's Desperate For Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora Rips Fury: He's Desperate For Fame

London - With just over 4 weeks to go till the biggest domestic clash of 2011, British and Commonwealth Heavyweight champion Dereck “Del Boy” Chisora has told Hennessy Sports that he is looking forward to defending his titles against challenger Tyson Fury live on Channel 5. “I was worried that it might not be shown at all but it will be great to be on terrestrial TV. The more boxing that is on TV and the more channels involved can only help the sport.”

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR DelBoy.

Comment

Tyson is very stiff and flat footed, he has a good jab, but little else. It's that desperate for fame thing that bothers me. What is Chisora desperate for? On the face of it, Chisora has the mobility to surround Tyson, but what if he can't get past the jab?

Comment

Isn't fury the guy that almost knocked himself out? Caught flush with his own uppercut.. Lol no way around neither are great.. Winner should face solis or arreola.

Comment

It'll be good to see some boxing on tele without having to pay for it first though, regardless of how ****e it could be

Comment

Chisora will win this.

Fury fights like a ******ed octopus

Comment

Derick WINS BY KO... fury struggles for breath after all the f,cking windowlicking he has done he puts a lot of effort into being such a SPASTIC !!!

Comment

Future champ Tyson Fury will CRUSH Del-boy. It's going to be fun to watch!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

Comment

Chisora looks like he can finish a guy when he's hurt but I'm still not sure what to think of fury.he should be 1-1 vs McDermott & he beat zack page.he should have fought Botha last time.

Comment

Working...
                    X