No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones on Munoz, Training, Facing Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Jones on Munoz, Training, Facing Manny Pacquiao

As unbeaten Mike Jones, of Philadelphia, PA, who is 24-0, 18 K0s, and is ranked the #1 welterweight in the world behind WBO champion Manny Pacquiao, prepares to meet Raul Munoz (21-13-1, 16 KOs), of Leon, Mexico, on Saturday, June 25, at South Philly Arena, he has had an excellent training camp. Here are some quotes from Jones:

[Click Here To Read More]

Would like to see jones face berto,brook,cintron next.

Comment

Who??? w

Comment

back then they didnt want me, now im hot they all want me!

Comment

Arum brainwashing all his fighters into thinking they will fight Manny Pacquiao one day.

Comment

me and Mrs.

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones,
            Mrs. Jones got a thing going on,
            We both know that it's wrong,
            But it's much too strong to let it cool down now.

We gotta be extra careful
            that we don't build our hopes too high
            Cause she's got her own obligations and so do I.

Comment

I wont be able to make it to his fight this weekend, Damn Cars part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Would like to see jones face berto,brook,cintron next.
                Mosley is now the gatekeeper at welter, but Berto would be good also.

Comment

thats good mike...just as long as you wont punch yourself out in one round.....lol..

Comment

Those are the words a true fighter should tell the public. "When you fight a Manny Pacquiao" you will earn millions of dollars...that is the main reason why every courageous fighter would like to be mention in the Manny Pacquiao sweepstakes. Floyd Mayweather until today is throwing all sorts of roadblocks to prevent a meeting with Manny Pacquiao. He is still making different excuses to avoid a confrontation with the Pacman. Floyd Mayweather will fight a security guard, a police officer or even women and children but not Manny Pacquiao. Floyd will not fight anybody unless it is a sure win. You can offer chicken Floyd 8 digits figures or even a 9 digit figures and still chicken Floyd won't fight Manny Pacquiao and that is all because he is not courageous enough to fight Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather is a coward. Any Mayweather fight if it is not against the Pacman...it will be just another comedy show.

Comment

Working...
                    X