No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno's Options: Solis, Concepcion, Vasquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno's Options: Solis, Concepcion, Vasquez

"If you ask me who I would like to see "Chemito" fight in Panama, I'd say the Venezuelan Liborio Solis and former world champions Rafael "El Torito" Concepcion and Roberto "La Araña" Vásquez," said Roberto Grimaldo, legal adviser for WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno.

[Click Here To Read More]

WTF? I thought it was bernie concepcion, WV2 or Jorge Solis, LMAO Shame on me!!! jajajajja

Why is he wasting time???? I swear, boxing is letting me down this days!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      WTF? I thought it was bernie concepcion, WV2 or Jorge Solis, LMAO Shame on me!!! jajajajja

Lol ya man cause hes going to jump from 118 to fight Coloradito at 130? or Abe at 126 possibly 130 because he didnt look good in his last fight. Lol Wilfredo cmon man dont be dumb hes champ at 118 and isnt that big why would he jump up to 122 to fight WV2 who doesnt have a belt?

Chemito is pretty boring to be honest, but he does know how to box and I think he should fight Concepcion in Panama then Donaire when Donaire gets his promoter situation figured out cause it seems people forgot about that and think he is gonna fight anytime before Sept/Oct maybe even later cause Top Rank champs usually only fight once or twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

You're not only one I thought exactly the same fighters.

Comment

Working...
        X