No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matt Korobov To Face Lester Gonzalez on Rios-Antillon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matt Korobov To Face Lester Gonzalez on Rios-Antillon

Boasting a superb amateur career, middleweight prospect Matt Korobov (15-0, 9 KOs) will return on July 9 at the Home Depot Center in California. The main event will feature a WBA lightweight title fight between champion Brandon Rios and challenger Urbano Antillon. Korobov will face Lester Gonzalez (12-3-2, 6 KOs). The 28-year-old left-hander from ****** is stepping in the ring for the third time this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

nice step up for Matty

this is the guy who gave Bastie Samir all he could handle in a draw, gave Brandon Gonzales a tough fight as well

Comment

matt korobov has been a disapoinment so far.I dont even know who his
      trainer is.Hes has like 5 trainers so far.

Comment

Lol @ KOTObov

and yesss I'm ready to see him tested

Comment

I think we can all agree that Matt has been a bit of a disappointment so far. One of the two has happened: 1) Top Rank has dropped the ball with him, or 2) Matt has not stepped up his game as the years have gone by! I tend to think it's the latter.

Comment

This will be his third fight this yr, good. Dude lost so much momentum, its almost like he doesnt exist anymore.

I guess he's got that nose problem and the trainer thing finally worked out.

Poorly managed career and some bad luck so far, lets see if he can reverse all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              I think we can all agree that Matt has been a bit of a disappointment so far. One of the two has happened: 1) Top Rank has dropped the ball with him, or 2) Matt has not stepped up his game as the years have gone by! I tend to think it's the latter.
              Health problems and bad management are two definite factors.

Comment

Korobov looks like an entertaining fighter at times.

A Cuban vs a ******n! Should be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                X