No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Breaks Down Saul Alvarez vs Ryan Rhodes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Breaks Down Saul Alvarez vs Ryan Rhodes

If you can't wait until July 2nd to see a British underdog travel overseas and dethrone a world champion, there's no need to fret. This weekend (Sunday, 10am on Sky Sports HD 1) in Mexico our very own Ryan Rhodes goes up against Mexican Saul Alvarez for the WBC world light-middleweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

anything to keep haye's mind off the impending punishment he is going to suffer at the hands of wladimir. i know haye's beeotch made self will be running the entire fight, trying to look for one shot to jump in with. wladimir won't let him get away with his feminine tactics, and will punish him badly. haye i can't wait until you go away forever.

Comment

still i do not see HOW haye has the audacity to accuse wladimir of being a boring disgrace? the way he "won" that title was fraudulent. . . you are a disgrace to boxing, and to your english brethren who are real warriors.

Comment

This seems awfully biased towards Ryan Rhodes, there's nothing there commenting on how Alvarez fights or his technical abilities, just that Rhodes is experienced and is British therefore will have a heart of a lion and all that bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          still i do not see HOW haye has the audacity to accuse wladimir of being a boring disgrace? the way he "won" that title was fraudulent. . . you are a disgrace to boxing, and to your english brethren who are real warriors.

I was going to put the boot into Haye too but you've done it for me. Cheers.

Comment

war canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              This seems awfully biased towards Ryan Rhodes, there's nothing there commenting on how Alvarez fights or his technical abilities, just that Rhodes is experienced and is British therefore will have a heart of a lion and all that bollocks.
              Yeah it's great.

Comment

Two weeks to the day and we're done with David Haye forever.

Comment

Wow, if you replace Ryan's name with Wlad's and Saul's with David's you almost have the same situation on July 2nd. Of course it would also have to be a non British writer who wrote the article.

Comment

yeah canelo's ability was not discussed. canelo really is a good boxer/puncher. i like to see him throw combinations they look so violent and fulfilling. the way he zips that hook across perfectly parallel and follows through.

Comment

Working...
                    X