No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis vs Lozada Set For 8/13, Erik Morales Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis vs Lozada Set For 8/13, Erik Morales Next

Graham Earl is out, Michael Lozada is in, and Erik Morales is next as Katsidis and his team lock in the Gold Coast Convention Centre as the venue for “the great’s” next fight. Katsidis’s manager/trainer Brendon Smith today revealed that after a breakdown in contract negotiations with Graham Earl, Katsidis will now face 27 yo Mexican Michael Lozada (38 wins, 8 losses,30 wins by way of KO).

[Click Here To Read More]

Lozada is a good replacement and a better choice than Graham Earl who should have already retired.

Lozada has fought some very good names and I still remember when Valero absolutely trashed him. I wonder how moving up in weight will effect Katsidis.

Comment

Morales-Katsidis could be epic.

I would have to favor Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

I agree bro

Comment

Lozada should be beaten handily. I'm just glad it's not the Duke who'll be ducking between the ropes to meet Katsidis.

Mike-Morales is some prospect - would be a thriller.

Comment

Lozada is getting worse an worse. He got beaten up by Malignaggi for Christ sake... He's getting sparked bad.

That said, I'd pick Katsidis over Morales. I just can't see Morales being able to withstand Katsidis' power and speed. Morales can take the pushing, thudding blows of Maidana, but I can't see him handling the snapping power of Katsidis.

Comment

Morales v Katsidis would be an excellent matchup but would favor Morales. Morales will of course allow Katsidis to get inside and trade shots but Eriks overhand right will be the difference. Great fight while it lasts but Lozada first

Comment

Working...
                X