Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio Writes Open Letter To Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio Writes Open Letter To Chavez Jr.

Julio César Chavez, Jr., felicidades on your recent victory over Sebastian Zbik. It was impressive to see you battle it out for a full twelve rounds. You are on your way to becoming more than just your father's son. You are your own man; a tough fighter in your own right.

[Click Here To Read More]

Make this fight happen bob this fight will tell us alot about jr. If he avoids rubio I will no longer support jr.

Comment

Poor vaca.everyones after him licking their chops.welcome to a grown man's game

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
        Poor vaca.everyones after him licking their chops.welcome to a grown man's game

Do you really believe JR fears any of these guys? They are bums compared to him. He would destroy each and every single one of them. Once that coward Sergio decides to man up and fight JR, when he gets demolished by JR, you will be forced accept the truth!

Long live El Gran Dinero Vaca!
        43 have tried 43 have failed.

Last edited by jmasta; 06-09-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

arum saw rubio's last fight. to risky for chavez

Comment

Originally posted by jmasta View Post
            Do you really believe JR fears any of these guys? They are bums compared to him. He would destroy each and every single one of them. Once that coward Sergio decides to man up and fight JR, when he gets demolished by JR, you will be forced accept the truth!

Long live El Gran Dinero Vaca!
            43 have tried 43 have failed.

Yeah cuz we all know Sergio is ducking Jr. comical post gave me a laugh lol.

Comment

I think this would a good credible fight for Chavez. He should take it if he isn't fighting Cotto. I seriously can't think of a more perfect opponent.

Comment

good stuff by team rubio. team chavez avoids martinez, then cotto, i hope they're man enough to fight rubio. even if he lacks skills, i'd at least want to see some heart and see them take on rubio, it'd be a good fight imo.

Comment

I think there is a good chance this fight happens. Arum let Pavlik fight Rubio so at least he is not opposed to his fighters fighting Rubio. The question is, did Arum think Rubio was enough of a fighter against Pavlik to keep Jr. away.

Comment

Heres my letter to.Dear julio u fat puto,Fight someone good next.

Comment

Working...
                    X