Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Vanes Knocks Saul Alvarez Out in One Round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Vanes Knocks Saul Alvarez Out in One Round!

Junior middleweight sensation Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan (30-0, 19KOs) captured the WBC junior middleweight silver title in spectacular fashion on Saturday night. The Armenian fighter delighted his hometown fans when he defeated the rugged Saul Roman (34-9, 29KOs) via 7th round knockout at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. [Click Here To Read More]

It would be a great fight no doubt

Comment

roach is probably right, make the fight happen. question is will canelo duck him?
      Last edited by el malo; 06-06-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

it's true. vanes would take out his anger about armenian genocide on canela.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          it's true. Vanes would take out his anger about armenian genocide on canela.
          go **** yourself you ignorant moter****er... Making light of a massacre in this forum... You ****in prick...

Comment

3,2,1, and here comes onechance to claim that canelo is greatest thing since sliced bread... but when you do please dont forget that the combination of the last three fighters canela fought do not equal vanes' last competitor... this is what ive been saying the last 3 months, canela is going to be forced to fight or clearly duck or get protected by big papa sulaiman... i've got my money on the latter 2...

Comment

If canelo knocks out vanes he's an official 154 Competitor

Comment

I like Vanes but I got Canelo on this one. Vanes gets tagged way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  I like Vanes but I got Canelo on this one. Vanes gets tagged way too much.
                  ^^^^^
                  and cinnamon doesnt get tagged a lot? the kid was lucky hatton didnt have any power @154 otherwise he woulda been slept....sh.it cotto, almost knocked his ass out...i got vanes in this one

Comment

Both guys have proved nothing vanes had his shot to fight a big name in cintron he turned it if he beats cintron he would have gotten cotto he will not get canelo gbp and top rank wont work together plus canelo opp are already lined up for the rest of the year

Comment

Working...
                    X