No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Talks Training, Sparring For Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Talks Training, Sparring For Klitschko

Ask any boxer to name the single most important part of training camp and I'd imagine most of them would pinpoint sparring as number one. Sparring helps us fighters improve timing and reactions, as well as familiarise ourselves with sensations and certain strategies we will try to implement on the night of the fight. It is also important to reach an ideal balance between doing too much sparring and not enough.

[Click Here To Read More]

on the author of this article....

Comment

Didnt even read the article, I mean who cares? This guy is going to get blasted no matter what he does..

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
        Didnt even read the article, I mean who cares? This guy is going to get blasted no matter what he does..
        I think it's interesting to read about his view points on how his training camp is going. This is the biggest fight the heavyweight division will see in many years so I think many people will find it compelling.

I agree though, I don't think Haye will realize how hard and fast Wlad's right hand is until he's on his backside.

Comment

Ha ha ha -- David Price! Yes, Haye, Price is exactly like Wladimir Klitschko. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I know we all want this to be a great fight, but everyone who steps back from the hype has to realise it's far more likely that Haye will fight a very negative fight, hoping to land one lucky shot. He doesn't have the fundamentals to be a top 5 heavyweight, let alone take the fight to Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
          X