No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francois Botha Shocks Flo Simba, TKO in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francois Botha Shocks Flo Simba, TKO in Six Rounds

Veteran heavyweight Francois Botha, 42-years-old, still has some gas in the tank. He stopped the rugged, rising unbeaten 21-year-old prospect Flo Simba at 2:50 into the sixth round at Emperors Palace in South Africa. In a stunning ending, Botha had been taking a pounding for most of the fight and then came back to rock the young prospect and eventually stop him with numerous right hands. Simba, who many expected to win within three rounds, falls to 11-1, 10KOs, while Botha's record gets a lift to 48-4-3, with 27 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Veteran heavyweight Francois Botha, 42-years-old, still has some gas in the tank. He stopped the rugged, rising unbeaten 21-year-old prospect Flo Simba at 2:50 into the sixth round at Emperors Palace in South Africa. In a stunning ending, Botha had been taking a pounding for most of the fight and then came back to rock the young prospect and eventually stop him with numerous right hands. Simba, who many expected to win within three rounds, falls to 11-1, 10KOs, while Botha's record gets a lift to 48-4-3, with 27 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    hahahaha WARRR Botha! Ride the Botha EXPRESS!

Comment

At least he stopped potential hype job.

Glass half full.

Comment

I always considered Botha a gate keeper, I guess that prospect failed to pass the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurfmar View Post
          I always considered Botha a gate keeper, I guess that prospect failed to pass the gate.
          exactly. I love it when a gate keeper annihilates a prospect

Comment

That Flo simbas nickname was "black panther"

I guess the black panther got trampled by the white rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurfmar View Post
              That Flo simbas nickname was "black panther"

I guess the black panther got trampled by the white rhino.
              man that's funny. truly an african jungle battle

Comment

lool...and the british boxing council refused to sanction botha vs fury...would been funny to see botha ko tyson fury

Comment

im still pissed the BBofC wouldnt sanction botha to fight fury.5 losses to holyfield,wlad,lennox & michael moorer,tyson...all former world champions...botha was always a tough customer.a straight forward fighter with a solid chin & big heart.his short reach was a big factor in most of his losses.he only lost to then best.he can still fight a little.

Comment

Working...
                  X