No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Calls For Armenian Support For Roman Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Calls For Armenian Support For Roman Clash

Undefeated junior middleweight sensation Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan (29-0, 18KOs) is just days away from facing Saul Roman (34-8, 29 KOs) at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California, in a WBC elimination bout for the right to face Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The fighter of Armenian descent calls nearby Glendale, CA, home and looks forward to fighting in his backyard. It has been over two years since Martirosyan last fought in California and over three years since he last fought in Los Angeles in front of his hometown fans. [Click Here To Read More]

awesome, we will all be there to watch a great fight and see him go 30-0

Comment

Why don't you fight somebody worthwhile instead of always running your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Why don't you fight somebody worthwhile instead of always running your mouth?
        he has been wanting to fight ANYONE with a belt for a while now...

don't you feel stupid now that you are the only one "running your mouth"

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post

Sounds good I remember him whooping that fool on the Darchinyan Arce undercard. Chavez Jr and Mikey Garcia and Vanes plus Mia St John in the house? I'm there bro. .

Comment

Hey VanesBoxing what time are the press conferences open to the public/weigh-in gonna be? Really wanna be there.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post

If I'm the only Vanes critic running my mouth, it's because no one else cares about this joke of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                If I'm the only Vanes critic running my mouth, it's because no one else cares about this joke of a fighter.
                yup youre right.
                he loves to talk **** but hes **** at fighting too

Comment

heard he got a gift in a recent fight of his

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
                    Hey VanesBoxing what time are the press conferences open to the public/weigh-in gonna be? Really wanna be there.
                    press conference was today bro... weigh-in will be Friday.

you can see photos videos here www.facebook.com/vanesmartirosyan

Comment

Working...
                    X