No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Macklin Showdown To Be Carried By EPIX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Macklin Showdown To Be Carried By EPIX

NEW YORK – Live world championship boxing returns to EPIX with the World Boxing Association (WBA) middleweight title fight between defending champion FELIX STURM and top-rated contender MATTHEW “Mack the Knife” MACKLIN, televised live to the U.S. from the Lanxess Arena in Cologne, Germany, Saturday, June 25, exclusively on EPIX the multiplatform premium entertainment service. EpixHD.com, will stream the fight live as part of a free two-week trial offer. The live broadcast and the live stream on EPIX and EpixHD.com, respectively, will begin at 5 p.m. ET.

[Click Here To Read More]

LMFAO at the fact that there is not one reply to this. Sturm is a joke. Hasn't fought anyone relevant since DLH. Does this guy even have any fans here? I can't understand how this is permitted.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight.

It will be good to have a stream with English language commentary. Hopefully they won't have the simple-minded Lennox working on this telecast.

Props to Mark Greenberg - he's a better man than his HBO counterpart, Ross Greenburg.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        LMFAO at the fact that there is not one reply to this. Sturm is a joke. Hasn't fought anyone relevant since DLH. Does this guy even have any fans here? I can't understand how this is permitted.

If Felix Sturm and Anthony Mundine have a fight and no one watches it, does it count in boxrec?

Comment

Sturm beats everyone at 154/160 not named Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Working...
          X