Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rhodes: Alvarez Didn't Respect Hatton, He'll Respect Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rhodes: Alvarez Didn't Respect Hatton, He'll Respect Me!

British junior middleweight Ryan Rhodes insists that he will succeed where countryman Matthew Hatton failed. Hatton moved up in March to face Saul "Canelo" Alvarez for the vacant WBC 154-pound title. Hatton was too small and had no power in his punches to get the job done. Rhodes, who previously fought at middleweight, predicts a very different outcome when he challenges Alvarez on June 18 in Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gonna be a tough fight,But i think canelo wins by dec.

Comment

Hard fight for Canello, unfortunatley for him I dont think people realise that. Rhodes is a big strong man.

Saul will prolly win in a messy, torrid affair.

Comment

Obviously, If RHodes is training for Canelo fighting him like Hatton... Rhoed gonna get KO'ed... the only reason canelo opened up is because hatton was not letting any opportunities with movement and boxing skills, which is why canelo invited him at times...

this is a hard fight definitely... but why state the obvious he also respected Ndou and his confusing safety first style...

So who cares...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Gonna be a tough fight,But i think canelo wins by dec.
          I see a competitive fight.

Both guys get hurt and Canelo stops Rhodes in the middle rounds.

Brutal fight.

Comment

carrot top by brutal KO

Comment

This is a mismatch! Rhodes is far too good for Alvarez! Canelo is going to have no answer for Rhodes's style, this is the first live opponent Canelo has shared the ring with and he's going to get badly exposed! Rhodes by mid round KO!

Comment

im still expecting a disgraceful cheating win for saul courtesy of GBP and WBC. probably got the ref and judges on the payroll

expect rhodes to get docked points for hitting. not illegal hitting...just hitting.

either stopped on cuts when rhodes gets his first bit of bruising/swelling or rhodes to be DQd for being ahead on points.

mark my words....aint not way rhodes being allowed to leave mexico with the belt unless he ko's alvarez with first punch and even then i reckon they'll call it a no contest

Comment

Originally posted by ca86803 View Post
                  Obviously, If RHodes is training for Canelo fighting him like Hatton... Rhoed gonna get KO'ed...
                  He isnt. Hes not a stupid guy. Rhodes can punch a bit and box a bit, and he is more of a middleweight than a welterweight. This is gonna be Canelo's first real test.

Comment

Rhodes might be more dangerous than Hatton, but is still not the test I would to see Alvarez take. Angulo won a title eliminator for Alvarez's title over a year ago how long til we get to see what Alvarez can do against a top fighter. How many title defenses do we have to wait for Angulo to get his shot?
                    Last edited by Marcov; 05-29-2011, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X