No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Dark Lord Adam Had Groves' Formula To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Dark Lord Adam Had Groves' Formula To Win

What a great week! I simply have to start this blog by congratulating the NEW British and Commonwealth super-middleweight champion 'Saint' George Groves, AKA El Jorge Santos, on his tremendous victory over James DeGale at the weekend. Not only did George add the former Olympic champion's British title to his own Commonwealth belt on Saturday, he also proved a point in fantastic and classy style.

[Click Here To Read More]

Degale landed the harder punches, i dont see why groves got the nod

Comment

Comment

gayemaker everytime you speak i just imagine how funny it is going to be seeing you go away forever once wladimir busts that ass.

Comment

Comment

LOL Groves didn't have a Forumula that was a HORRIBLE attempt at using Pernell Whitaker formula (which is basically to make your opponents miss as much as possible and then every now and then counter him)

If Wlad lands big punches like DeGale did a few times then Haye WILL NOT "SURVIVE"

Comment

Keep talking Gayemaker, after July 2 we won't be hearing from you again.

Comment

kid haye should stop toying around with his computer, seriously. now he's starting to see the dark lord and has illusions of unnatural powers.

Comment

Why are people acting like Booth is some master tactician as if Groves picked DeGale apart?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Why are people acting like Booth is some master tactician as if Groves picked DeGale apart?
                    yeah i don't get that either. i guess it's a "victory" to simply negate, rather than win these days. to me the fight was a stalemate.

Comment

Working...
                    X