Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Willis Returns on 6/18 at the Ritz Theater in Tampa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Willis Returns on 6/18 at the Ritz Theater in Tampa

Tampa, FL: One Punch Productions and Pete Fernandez Promotions have announced that their next event, Rumble at the Ritz, will take place Saturday June 18, at the Ritz Theater in Tampa. The main event features Ft. Myers native “Magic” Marcus Willis (8-1), as he continues his climb up the jr. middleweight division. Marcus is coming off a thrilling victory over the talented Rey Cepeda, in a fight that was chosen as a swing bout for a recent ESPN telecast from Key West. Also on the card will be undefeated Olympian Sherali Dostiev (8-0), Hudson super middleweight favorite “Bloodbath” Brian Chiary (10-7), jr. middleweight Quinton Willis (6-2-2), jr. lightweight Cordaro Simpkins (5-1), jr, welterweight Zack Kuhn (1-0-1), the professional debut of welterweight Clarence Booth, and several other bouts to be announced in the coming weeks.

[Click Here To Read More]

I used to train in the same gym with the Willis brothers. There both solid fighters, Quiton reminds me a lot of Clottey and Marcus is the flashier of the two. I wish them the best of luck, Quiton had a tough oppone in his last fight hope he bounces back. And shout to their pops he is a good trainer and a good dude. Hope they knock these jumps out and take the W back to the mizzy.

Comment

Working...
    X