No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora vs Fury is Confirmed For July 23 at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora vs Fury is Confirmed For July 23 at Wembley

London - Hennessy Sports are delighted to announce that Wembley Arena will be the hosts for the eagerly awaited domestic super fight between Heavyweight Sensation Tyson Fury and current champion Dereck Chisora for the British Heavyweight Championship on Saturday, 23rd of July.

[Click Here To Read More]

Finally....

With this and Klitschko-Haye, July is looking good for heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Awesome,glad its finally made,and at Wembley!.

Lets get a decent undercard aswell please,with no pullouts this time aswell.

I think Fury will win,chisora can show us how he might have tried to deal with wlad,but fury has a chin unlike wlad,even if fury isnt as fit or technical,he still has the power and the size,and with steward hes lost weight and gained more skill.

Maybe the winner will get a good ranking and start to fight european level oppponents/for the euro title,then try move into mandatory spot.

Comment

2 BUMS who wouldnt last a round with a top cruiserweight much less a real HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          2 BUMS who wouldnt last a round with a top cruiserweight much less a real HW.
          Lol, a bit harsh there mate! I take Fury to win this, apparently he decked delboy at the 02 on sat night, so maybe that will be on his mind.

Comment

I've got a feeling this will be a battle for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              London - Hennessy Sports are delighted to announce that Wembley Arena will be the hosts for the eagerly awaited domestic super fight between Heavyweight Sensation Tyson Fury and current champion Dereck Chisora for the British Heavyweight Championship on Saturday, 23rd of July.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Fury was acting all great last Saturday at the O2,let's see how good he is.I see him getting knocked out around the 9th.Del Boy will break his body down

Comment

I think chisora will win this, i hope so anyway, his black, im black. get me?

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGeezer View Post
                  I think chisora will win this, i hope so anyway, his black, im black. get me?
                  I got you. It's natural to root for your own people.

I'll be rooting for Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I got you. It's natural to root for your own people.

I'll be rooting for Tyson Fury.
                    Who da biaatch in yo avatar?

Comment

Working...
                    X