Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Enzo Maccarinelli Tells Nathan Cleverly: Let's Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Enzo Maccarinelli Tells Nathan Cleverly: Let's Fight!

Former WBO cruiserweight champion Enzo Maccarinelli, who wants to become a top light heavyweight, has challenged newly-crowned WBO 175-pound champion Nathan Cleverly to an all-Welsh clash. Maccarinelli was ringside at London's O2 Arena on Saturday when Cleverly retained his title for the first time with a fourth round stoppage of Aleksy Kuziemski. Cleverly wants the big names like WBC champion Bernard Hopkins, but Macca can't see promoter Frank Warren putting those two in the ring together, at least now at the moment.

[Click Here To Read More]

That would be a great fight. I'd love to see Enzo's chicken walk again before falling face first into the canvas.

Comment

Would be a good fight and maybe two more before facing Cloud, Pascal and such.

Comment

He's better than Cleverly last opponents, but he has no chin at all.

Comment

Cleverly is to fast and throws to many combinations for Maccarinelli, Enzo would be flat on his face drolling.

Comment

I would rather see Cleverly face Bellew but this would be good as well......

Comment

So much for Frank saying he wouldn't promote Enzo again for Enzo's own health.

Comment

Originally posted by Quitschko View Post
                So much for Frank saying he wouldn't promote Enzo again for Enzo's own health.
                But they are both Welsh which would make for a great night in Wales but as i have said i would rather him fight Bellew would be a bigger and better fight....

Comment

Does Enzo not understand that Cleverly is a LHW and he is a Cruiserweight?? This guy is an idiot can't believe he's still fighting. Even if for some reason Cleverly wanted to move up why would he waste his time facing that joke? He wouldn't get any credit for beating him.

Edit: just read it properly and seen that Enzo wants to move down! good luck with that.
                  Last edited by Joe2608; 05-23-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Another sickening KO or one sided beat down coming for Enzo if this is made....(which of course it shouldn't).

Comment

Working...
                    X