No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Abraham Undercard: Shawn Estrada, Javier Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward-Abraham Undercard: Shawn Estrada, Javier Molina

Los Angeles, CA - The undercard for the May 14 World Championship event at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA will feature a Southern California flavor with 2008 LA-area Olympic U.S. teammates Shawn "Manos De Oro" Estrada and Javier "El Intocable" Molina in separate bouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm going to be there Saturday, I'm pumped.

Comment

Sounds like a decent card for the money. I kinda wanted to go to this. I live in San Diego though about 2 hours away. I'll be watching from the comfort of my living room. Let's see if the "nightmare" comes in at 260lbs again =( Tubby needs to lose some weight. I'd be in favor of some BMI regulations to insure that we don't have obese boxers in the ring posing as "athletes."

Comment

Yeah fat fighters are a damn embarrassment. Makes it look like you can just step in and do this. It also shows no committment at all, there's no reason I should train literally just for ****s and giggles and be in considerably better shape with less body fat than these guys that come in fat. In the midst of finals this card is looking better and better and I can't wait to kick back, take a break, and watch the fights this Saturday night

Comment

Estrada needs to get off the breast-feeding and step up the competition...

Comment

Originally posted by speedgsx98 View Post
            Sounds like a decent card for the money. I kinda wanted to go to this. I live in San Diego though about 2 hours away. I'll be watching from the comfort of my living room.
            Problem is Showtime won't show any of the undercard fights, you will have to rely on internet live streams for them. I know that ARD (Das Erste) show at least four of them over in Germany: Britsch, Arreola, Estrada, and Molina.

Comment

Working...
            X