No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck: Andre Berto My Next Likely For in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jan Zaveck: Andre Berto My Next Likely For in America

Ljubljana – IBF welterweight champion Jan Zaveck has revealed three potential opponents for the match that will happen during the summer and will most probably take place in the United States. Andre Berto, Randall Bailey and Miguel Cotto are among the favorites.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd love to see him in with Berto.

I don't think he could beat Cotto though.

Comment

even though I think Berto needs some time off to tweak his game, and I'm always against title shots after losses, but its not like Berto still isn't a top contender and if Jan wants him so be it, plus he's not gonna get a Cotto shot right now and Bailey is too risky.

Comment

MR.SIMPATICUS will put to SLEEP BERTO,believe me!!!

Comment

winner gets ortiz

Comment

Three good fights, but I'd like to see him in with Berto first

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
              MR.SIMPATICUS will put to SLEEP BERTO,believe me!!!
              hahahahahahaha not

Comment

i'll tell you the truth. zaveck has piss poor management, and despite the article he has no idea at all whos going to fight him next. he said for his website a month ago he's not on best terms with his manager ulf steinforth and he would like to move to america to be promoted by another promo team (possibly don king). unfortunately his current contract expires in 2012 so hes at the mercy of his promoter. you could tell zaveck was unhappy with delgado and wanted paulie or a bigger name. berto and miguel cotto (maybe he thought jose?) are zaveck's dreams. in reality its whatever ibf matches him against. most likely bailey. if he gets bailey it surely is going to disappoint me after all this behind the scene talks. i understand paulie is injured though.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  hahahahahahaha not
                  i would expect zaveck-berto to be similar to berto-ortiz. these guys are all pretty similar in size,boxing skills and have a great heart. although i feel usa want no zaveck and that the corrupt crooks from ibf are going to try to take his belt away somehow,possibly matching him against a tough noname guy ala mike jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    i would expect zaveck-berto to be similar to berto-ortiz. these guys are all pretty similar in size,boxing skills and have a great heart. although i feel usa want no zaveck and that the corrupt crooks from ibf are going to try to take his belt away somehow,possibly matching him against a tough noname guy ala mike jones.
                    yes,Ibf do favor africans.But mike jones would give him problems imo

Comment

Working...
                    X