No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Pushing To Get Maidana, May Get Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Pushing To Get Maidana, May Get Hatton

Jose Morales, the father and trainer of Erik "El Terrible" Morales, says his son is on vacation and the injured right eye is 100% healthy after being swollen shut in the first round of the April 9th Las Vegas war with Marcos Maidana. Even with one good eye, Morales showed sparks of his former self and nearly defeated Maidana. He lost by way of twelve round majority decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't mind Morales-Hatton because both of them are done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Don't mind Morales-Hatton because both of them are done.
      This is Matthew Hatton, right? I don't think he's done, but I'd rather see Ricky vs. Morales.

Comment

"Érik kept his mouth shut and demonstrated in the ring that his boxing is not dead. He has never fought with poor or old opponents."

Oooo! Is that a shot at Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Hmmm interesting I think morales will fight khan next I dont see khan wanting to fight bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            "Érik kept his mouth shut and demonstrated in the ring that his boxing is not dead. He has never fought with poor or old opponents."

Oooo! Is that a shot at Manny Pacquiao?
            Or maybe a shot at Maidana ?

Comment

Hatton vs Morales would be a good fight.

Comment

Matthew Hatton could never get to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Hmmm interesting I think morales will fight khan next I dont see khan wanting to fight bradley
                  ur absolutely right khan doesn't want no part of lil Timmy it's clear how he's trying to price himself out and tryn to bait Judah. Roach trains a bunch of hype job frauds lol

Comment

Khan/morales, damn PR, have to say it's a great idea. Would do really good numbers as well. It does seem like khan is distancing himself from Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X