No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Abraham: King Arthur Vows To Be Impressive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward-Abraham: King Arthur Vows To Be Impressive

Less than a month remains before the first semi-final bout of the Super Six tournament. On May 14 in California, tournament points leader Andre Ward (23-0, 13 KOs) will defend his WBA super middleweight title against Arthur Abraham (32-2, 26 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

He is going to get beat bad, AA is not and never was a world class fighter, his fights are suspenseful though because of his power I will say that.

Comment

AA is going to lose every minute of every round. He is going to be hugged, headbutted, elbowed, punched in the back of the head and headbutt again for as long as he wants the fight to go on. Nobody is beating Ward in his backyard. Although Arthur would still be ****ed even with a fair ref. He is just too small, and Froch showed how easy he is to control with a jab alone.

Comment

Hmm... Impressive isn't a word I'd use in the same sentence as Arthur Abraham at the moment.

The blueprint is set, Ward just follows the plan laid out by Dirrell and Froch - and its an easy night's work.

Comment

AA is a BUM!
          Ward is going to out box him all 12 rounds!!
          AA has a punchers chance, but thats it!!!

Comment

AA seems like a broken fighter. I hope he's able to dig deep and make a real effort in this one. Hope ward can be somewhat entertaining in this scrap. No more wrestling please.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
              AA seems like a broken fighter. I hope he's able to dig deep and make a real effort in this one. Hope ward can be somewhat entertaining in this scrap. No more wrestling please.
              IDK, I guess its all opinion but I found the Bika fight fun to watch.....Bika really brought it and tried to take his strap, the scores for Ward were way too wide to reflect what happened in the ring that night.

Comment

AA couldn't impress vs Froch
                will be embarrassed by Ward in another shutout

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  IDK, I guess its all opinion but I found the Bika fight fun to watch.....Bika really brought it and tried to take his strap, the scores for Ward were way too wide to reflect what happened in the ring that night.
                  Def the cards were way too wide. That was no shutout. I forget what my card was but I had it pretty close. I was actually surprised how competitive it was and that ward choose to fight sakios fight. Of his recent bouts def that was the most entertaining, but I really don't like the style wards been fighting in. Its not even the fouling as much, although I have issues with that as well. it just consists of too much holding and mauling for me to enjoy.

Also the ref and judges left a real sour taste in my mouth from that fight. so overall it was hard for me to enjoy. That same night was katsidis jmm now to me that was a quality display of entertaining inside fighting.

Comment

Just box at range for a few rounds, AA will get discouraged and clam up, trying to look for a lucky punch, then his corner will get on his back and he'll clam up even more.

Comment

Working...
                    X