No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Enjoyed HBO Broadcast of Khan Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott Enjoyed HBO Broadcast of Khan Fight

Hammer-fisted super lightweight contender Breidis "The Khanqueror" Prescott (23-2, 19 KOs) says he enjoyed watching HBO's broadcast of WBA Light Welterweight Champion Amir Khan's dominant TD6 over little-known Paul McCloskey at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester last Saturday night.

"They showed me knocking Khan out in the highlights before the fight," said the proud Colombian.

For those who don't recall, Prescott delivered Khan (25-1, 17 KOs) a Sleep-o-Gram wrapped in leather and laid waste to his undefeated record in 54 seconds in September 2008 at the very same M.E.N. Arena. [Click Here To Read More]

lol. I'd like to see Khan knocked out again for chuckles, but Prescott is a loser if he keeps raving over that KO. He's like a one hit wonder, literally!

Comment

He promised to fight u after bradley?Lmao what a fcking lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        lol. I'd like to see Khan knocked out again for chuckles, but Prescott is a loser if he keeps raving over that KO. He's like a one hit wonder, literally!
        I'd live off a knockout like that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Khan said Bradley was gonna be his last fight at 140

Comment

"The Khanqueror"

Comment

For those who don't recall, Prescott delivered Khan (25-1, 17 KOs) a Sleep-o-Gram wrapped in leather and laid waste to his undefeated record in 54 seconds in September 2008 at the very same M.E.N. Arena.
              hahahahahahahaha That was hilarious.

I'd really love to see to a rematch just to see if he could do it again.

Comment

this guy...

Comment

did prescott just call mccloskey "mystery meat"?

mystery meat?

mystery meat?

Comment

Is it me or did other notice that Khan had less muscle tone since his departure from Alex Ariza. Maybe he's going to need the recipe to those Ariza protien shake

Comment

Working...
                    X