Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Golota Starts Training: A Comeback Fight Near?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Golota Starts Training: A Comeback Fight Near?

Sam Colonna, trainer of Polish heavyweight star Andrew Golota (41-8-1, 33 KOs), confirms that his boxer has resumed training. For some time now, there has been talk of a farewell fight in Poland. The 43-year-old boxer has not fought since a fifth round TKO loss to Tomasz Adamek in October 2009. Colonna says it's too early to tell if Golota remains mentally focused on having another fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

The quitter returns....who gives a crap. Goquitta has robbed the fans enough times. Get a real job like the rest of us Andrew, then no one has to pay you when you quit.

Comment

christ not the foul pole again. not even the most die hard polish fans want to see this quitting mentally ill coward fight again

Comment

10 bucks that return fight is already an eliminator...

Comment

Golota vs Dimitrenko!)

Comment

right on! always liked watching him because he could look so good or he would have a total meltdown....have a over 40 fight with frans botha...both 2 of my favorites & both are done so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              christ not the foul pole again. not even the most die hard polish fans want to see this quitting mentally ill coward fight again
              Have you even watched boxing for the last 15 years? The dude had plenty of fights in his comeback and never folded once. He was completely robbed against Byrd and Ruiz in his comeback.

Comment

What, did Andrew blow through all his cash already? Must be because a farewell fight in Poland is just a huge cash grab anyway. I guess there must be some kind of big money offer for him to do this because he looked like **** his last 2 fights I saw (Austin, Adamek).

Comment

Andrew " Low blow " Golota.

Comment

Working...
                  X